well ya know , no money so i’ll promote my commissions again, if anyone is interested in cool drawn horse by me send me a message via fanmail or /ask
no nsfw , nah complicated backgrounds (second example is how a free background will look like) , tell me what pose you want , or what you want the pony to be doing , i can do anthro but I’m not very good at it, but for money i’ll do my best just 4 u xoxo
if you can’t or don’t want to commission me any promo is highly appreciated v: yay thank u much
THE SIXTH GIF IN YOUR GIF FOLDER REPRESENTS YOUR REACTION TO WORKING HERE FOR A WEEK
The entirety of the Butts Company summed up in one image.
REALLY IMPORTANT THING JONTRON SAYS:
transcript for lazy people: D(dodger) J(jontron) Je(jesse) TB(totalbiscuit)
J: Alright, can we- can we talk about this?
D: Jon REALLY wants to talk about this?
Je: this is the ONE thing Jon wants to talk about today.
TB: I’ve said it before, (you) gotta be careful reading too much twitter, this is why I’ve handed off my twitter to someone else.
J: No, I- it’s it’s, i just wanna adress something. (laughs) well, I dunno- you guys tell me how you feel about this, I will submit to being a fallible human being, if I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I’ve been, its just been crazy the last two weeks I’ve jsut been tweeting my opinions and been called sexist ableist and all kind of stuff and i don’t know how to deal with it anymore! Like, just today Tim Scafer tweeted a video of anita sarkeesian doing a, what was it called?
TB: I think it was called
D: women in the industry
TB: I think it was about women being called background items (in the game industry), i think it was about the second part of the arc of the tropes thing.
J: If we were speaking in feminism, in the terms of humanism, I’m a feminist.. I am a feminist then. Uh actually Boogie (boogie2988) put out a video about this and he said “I’m a humanist” and that’s how i feel, I- I really vouch for anyone to be-have equal rights, it’s “god-given” for lack of a better term. Equality, for instance, right now gays can’t get married in every state that’s something I completely (believe in)-I’m all for equality right? But like, I just think that these- these issues get pandered to in a way that-that, here, the way i see equality is bringing someone up to someone else’s level, not bringing someone down to someone else’s, and thats how i see these, uh, problems are being handled. Saying “because you’re a white male” “because you (uh, aren’t, i dunno) because you’re a white straight male”, you cannot speak on this issue” and that’s insane to me- we should all be participating in the discussion- and I think we should condemn people for sh*tty opinions, a lot of people have been saying ” f*ck you Jon, you have sh*tty opinions, trying to commit career suicide?” and I- I don’t know how to respond to this because it’s like it’s a barrage, and i don’t think like, mobbing someone is going to change their mind even if your intentions are correct. I could be wrong right now, but i sure as hell won’t be convinced this way. (laughs) I dunno it’s just like, been bugging me real bad.
TB: It’s- and that may be the biggest problem with this discussion is that we can’t have [it].
J: there you go.
IT TOOK ME TWO TIMES TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON, HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES.
Five nights at Freddy’s looks scary
IT’S GOING TO TEAR OUT MY HEART WITH ADORABLE BUFFALOS.
I LIKE MY HEART WHERE IT IS THANK YOU VERY MUCH OKAY
Bunny falls asleep
bun didn’t actually fall asleep!! bunnies flop over like this when they feel safe and comfortable in their environment. they rarely stretch out and lay down because they’re prey animals, so when ur bun does completely lays on their side or their back, it means they feel 10000% safe around you
How to Write a Fight Scene (Rebloggable Version)
Admin Note: This post is a rebloggable copy of our page on fight scenes. The page is being phased out, so from now on all updates will be made on this post and not on the page.
Among the typically difficult scenes writers face in their stories, the fight scene definitely ranks high on the list. Below you will find several resources with tips for writing a good fight scene.
- Action with a Side of Zombies: One of our articles focused specifically on writing action scenes. Bonus: the examples all include zombies.
- ArchetypesAndAllusions: An article on the three main types of fighters and their various approaches to kickin’ ass (or not).
- TheCreativePenn.com: Alan Baxter, speculative fiction author, gives some great advice on characterization, setting, martial style, and cliches.
- StoryHack.com: A PDF that takes you through writing a fight scene step by step by Randy Ingermanson, compiled by Bryce Beattie.
- MarilynnByerly.com: An extremely good guide to writing fight scenes. This guide includes tips on character viewpoint, mapping the fight, and tricks for writing each type of fight.
- Shelfari.com: This site is an interview with famed fantasy author R.A. Salvatore on how to write great fight scenes.
- TheBusinessOfWriting: C. Patrick Schulze gives some good, solid advice on identifying and writing your fight scene.
- EzineArticles.com: Marq McAlister explains how to make a fight scene pack some serious punch. This article is good for fine-tuning.
- Martin Turner: Focusing specifically on sword-fighting scenes, Martin Turner writes in great detail on every conceivable detail of this type of time-honored fight scene.
- SeriousPixie.com: Susan tells you about the three types of fight scene writers and explains how to fix the problems that arise for each type.
- David Alan Lucus: This multi-part guide gives advice in exhaustive detail on how to write an awesome fight scene.
- NightFoot: This Tumblr post offers some great tips for writing fight scenes.
These links provide advice specifically for writing battle scenes:
- Gerri Blanc: eHow’s article on battle scenes is a basic step-by-step list for you. It’s a good introduction to writing battle scenes.
- StormTheCastle.com: This article takes you through an in-depth guide on how to write battle scenes for fantasy stories.
- Rhonda Leigh Jones: Jones lists some dos and don’ts of writing battle scenes.
- List of Martial Arts: Looking for a fighting style? Find it here!
- List of Weapons: Every type of weapon you can think of is listed here.
- List of Military Tactics: From troop movements to siege warfare, this list has got you covered.
- Asylum.com: A few examples of awesome battle tactics from history.
- BadassOfTheWeek.com: Get some inspiration for awesome fight scenes and fighting characters from this compendium of badassitude.
- Thearmedgentleman: Austin has offered to share his knowledge on weaponry with any writers who have questions. Thanks, Austin!
We hope this helps! If you have another link or a tip for how to write fight/battle scenes, hit up our ask box and let us know!
Oh hey it’s back on my dash perfect! I was just thinking of this the other day!
OHOHOHO wow the Korean alphabet is awesome. The people who designed it were geniuses and were obviously incredibly schooled in the morphology and phonology of their language. HNNGGG
OMG THIS WILL MAKE DOING SHIT FOR MY ASIAN CULTURAL CLUB SO MUCH EASIER